What Personal Information About Customers We Collect?
Depending upon the activity, some of the information that we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory and some as voluntary. When you register to use our website and order products as our customer, in order to provide the services to you, we may collect your contact information such as your name, phone numbers, address and email address as well as profile information, including your password, details about your purchases and details about your interactions with us.
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
How Your Personal Information Is Used?
Cookies are small pieces of information saved by your browser onto your computer. Cookies are used to record various aspects of your visit and assist Jorasa to provide you with uninterrupted service. Session id will be maintained in the cookie.
Information Of Children
No use or Services available on the Website are directed towards children. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children or sell our products (including, but not limited to, registration, ordering, marketing opt-ins, and contact requests) to (under the age of 18) children, children may use our Services only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Use Of Information Collected
Jorasa owns all the information collected via the Website. As applicable, the information collected by us shall be used to contact you about the Website and related news and Services available on the Website;
- To monitor and improve the Website;
- Calculate the number of visitors to the Website and to know the geographical locations of the visitors;
- Update you on all the special offers available on the Website and provide you with a better experience. This includes sending emails intimating the various offers on the website. You may at any time choose to unsubscribe from such email.
- Some of your information may be shared with and Used by third parties such as courier companies, credit card processing companies, vendors etc. to enable them and Jorasa perform their duties and fulfill your order requirements. Jorasa does not allow any unauthorized persons or organization to use any information that we may collect from you through the Website. However, Jorasa is not responsible for any information collected or shared or used by any other third party website due to your browser settings.
- The information collected is saved in our database and is not shared with any third party and can only be viewed by the website and store Administrator or the users themselves. This information is strictly for the purpose of contacting the customer and to deliver the product at the intended delivery address.
- We use Google Analytics, web analytics tools provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses “first-party cookies”. Cookies help to analyse how the visitors use the website and cannot be read on other domains. Google collects all the information on an anonymous basis. The anonymous information will be given to Google or other servers in the world managed by Google. Google can share the information with third parties if required by law or in order to analyze it on Google’s behalf.
Jorasa, reserves the right to share any of your personal information to comply with the orders of subpoenas, court orders or other legal process. Your Personal Information may be disclosed pursuant to such subpoenas, court order or legal process, which shall be without notice to you.
Jorasa may share collective information such as demographics and Website usage statistics with our sponsors, advertisers or other third parties (such third parties may or may not include Jorasa’s marketing partners and network providers). When this type of information is shared, such parties do not have access to your Personal Information. When you contact us through any means such as chat/ email, Jorasa reserves the right to include your email ID for marketing communications. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime you wish to do so.
Protection Of Information
We are using the WordPress framework and it is a highly secured one to protect the sensitive data.