Shipping & Return/Exchange policy
We strive to ensure that every purchase at our website is seamless. We take great care in delivering our products and adhere to the highest quality standards and hence follows the following process for pleasant customer experience.
For all orders within India, we offer free shipping for orders above Rs. 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand ). For deliveries within India all the relevant taxes and duties are included in the price of the product listed on the Website or may be specifically mentioned at the time of checkout.
Please note that no cash on delivery is available on our website.
For international deliveries, we charge a standard amount for shipping which shall be mentioned at the checkout. Duties & Taxes for international orders are not included in your order and are over and above any shipping and handling charges paid at checkout. Most countries charge duties on imported items which are levied at the time of port entry and they vary based on the destination country and the products imported. You will need to pay the applicable duties and taxes directly to the shipping agency (DHL, FedEx, etc.) at the time of your order delivery after you receive an invoice by the shipping agent.
All international VISA and MASTER credit cards can be used to make the payment for your international shipping orders.
In case of international orders if a customer refuses to pay the Duty as mandated by the respective country of shipment and doesn’t collect his/her order from the shipping agency (like Fedex, DHL etc.) then Jorasa will not be liable to refund any amount for such orders.
We attempt to deliver all our domestic orders within 15-18 business days. Most domestic orders are delivered within 10 business days
The delivery time for different products may vary based on the processes involved.
Please provide a mobile number that you are available at, and your complete shipping address including the pin-code. This will help us ensure smooth delivery of your order.
We attempt to deliver all our international orders within 15-28 business days. Most international orders are delivered within 14 business days.
The delivery time for different products may vary based on the processes involved, and a rough estimate for the dispatch of such products can be found on the product page at the time of purchasing.
Due to unforeseen circumstances, it’s possible that a designer may not be able to produce your order piece. In such cases, you might be offered an alternate option/store credit
At times orders can get delayed for reasons outside of our control.
We use the most reliable and leading courier partners.
Before accepting the package the customer is advised to check the ordered products and quantity in the invoice which shall be given to him at the time of delivery. In case any discrepancy or damage to the packet is noticed, please leave an appropriate remark on the receipt and hand it over to the service provider/courier and kindly do not accept the product.
In case the product is having a manufacturing defect or a wrong product has been received by you, kindly contact/email at [email protected] within 48 hours of receiving the products post that complaints won’t be entertained. Your email should contain extensive details along with images of the defects/complaints of the product delivered to you.
As per Jorasa policy, we do not provide a refund/return on any product once sold. It can only be exchanged or credit note provided it will meet our exchange policy term & condition. It shall be the sole discretion of Jorasa to exchange the product or give a credit note for the same.
Your purchase is eligible for exchange only if it meets the following conditions:
- If an incorrect product has been delivered to you i.e. the order does not match the item in the order confirmation email.
- If the product you receive has a genuine quality/manufacturing defect. If you feel that the product is damaged or has a manufacturing defect, please photograph this as soon as you have opened the packaging.
- If the product is having genuine size issues then it can be replaced only once and re-shipping charges for both sides shall be borne by the customer himself.
If your purchase meets our return criteria stated above, please contact our care team within 48 hours of delivery with the following information:
- Order number
- Delivery address
- Specify the reason for return along with an image of the item that is to be sent on ___________
- Please arrange to send the product back along with the invoice copy to the mentioned address, we do not have a pickup facility for returns. It shall be sole responsibility of the customer to return the product to the source i.e warehouse of Jorasa or any other designated place as mentioned.
- We request you to maintain the original packaging of the items to be returned.
- Do take a confirmation receipt from the courier person on the quantity of products being returned. We will not be responsible for any lost or missing shipment.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed securely and safely to prevent any loss or damage during transit, if the item is lost/damaged then the customer shall be solely liable for the same.
- The product to be returned is unused, unworn, and the original tags and anything else (if sent in your order) are intact and is in a salable condition.
- The product must be received within _______ days from the date of advice by the Customer Service Department.
On meeting quality checks, returned products can be exchanged for replacement in other sizes or you will be issued an E-credit note which is valid for 12 days starting from the date of issue.
- Orders that are Customised to order are not eligible for returns or exchange.
- Please note that international orders are not eligible for returns or exchanges.
In the event of frivolous or baseless complaints or requests regarding the quality or content of the products, Jorasa reserves the right to take necessary legal actions against You and You will be solely liable for all costs incurred by Jorasa in this regard.
We have made every effort to display the colors of our products that appear on Jorasa.com as accurately as possible. However, as computer monitors, tablets, and mobile devices vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of a color will be completely accurate. There may be slight variation in color.
Wash Care Instruction
To avoid fading of color, following method of washing is recommended-
- Hand wash each of the garments separately in cold water.
- Sort clothes colour-wise and Avoid mixing the garments.
- Do not use chlorine-based bleach
- Do not soak the garment before washing.
- Dry in shade.
- Dry clean is ideal.
All laundry symbols have a specific meaning and certain products need special care, the same has been mentioned specifically on the display (with the display of the particular product).
All our products are handcrafted by traditional craft persons in India, resulting in each product being unique and slightly different from each other. Let’s not think of an irregular weave or print or a stitch as a defect. Handloom by definition means a glorious uncertainty when it comes to uniformity.
All policies are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any conflict Terms & Conditions Policy would prevail.